Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Simplicity

I'm a gal who loves simplicity. I like to avoid huge messes when possible during an activity with my children. So, anything that can be incorporated into my daily routine, is the best for me. The big craft actvities take mucho planning (I'm not saying I don't do crafts because I do, but they are special days). On an average day, I like to do something simple.

So, for today, I have 2 activities. One for a Toddler and One for a Pre-schooler. I think both would be fun for either one though. So, you choose.

Toddler: Draw Shapes on a piece of paper and Cut out the shapes in different colors of Construction Paper. Have your child practice matching shapes.

Pre-School: Practice Counting. Count & Wiggle 5 fingers. You could count to five on both hands and even expand to the toes.

No comments: