Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why Mrs. Tittlemouse

Hello All!

I'm starting this blog because I, as a mother, need help! I'm constantly looking for fun ideas to do with my family. I have three kids, age 6, 4 and 3 . . . one girl and two boys! Whew! They are tons of work but lots of fun.

I am far from perfect as a mom. In fact, I do tons of research on parenting and teaching children online and reading books, but I rarely act! With so many fabulous ideas roaming around in my head, I decided it's high time to become a doer and hopefully become the mother and person I want to become.

My plans are to design a blog with great learning activities for children, arts and crafts, science projects, etc. Because even though our babies attend pre-school and then grade school and on up, we as parents still need to do our part.

So, WELCOME!

(Oh, if you're wondering where "Mrs. Tittlemouse" came from, it's one of Beatrix Potter's tales! I love Beatrix Potter. First thing you should do as a mom is buy all of Potter's works. You'll love her! And so will your darling babies!)

No comments: